The Hot selling rotary kiln for sponge iron plant is widely used in the fields of building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc. It can be divided into cement kiln, metallurgy chemical kiln and lime kiln according to the different materials processed. The cement kiln is mainly used to calcine cement clinker; In the process of non-ferrous and ferrous metallurgy, such as iron, aluminium, copper, zinc, stannum, nickel, wolfram, chromium, etc., the rotary kiln can be used to sinter and roast ore, concentrate, intermedium, etc.; The lime kiln is mainly used to calcine limestones.
Hongke is a professional manufacturer of rotary kiln in China. Besides sponge iron plant rotary kiln, we also provide customers worldwide with bauxite rotary kiln, titanium dioxide rotary kiln, cement production line, cement grinding plant, industrial kiln and furnace, grinding equipment, crushing equipment, environmental protection equipment, cooling equipment, drying equipment, compound fertilizer equipment, packing machine, chemical equipment and electrical control system. With the certification of ISO9000 and CE, our products have been well received by customers from as many as 60 countries and districts such as Germany, Russia, Brazil, Egypt, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Bengal, Pakistan, Turkey, Burma, Vietnam, South Africa, Columbia, Bolivia, etc. If you're interested in our rotary kiln, please contact us freely.
Features of rotary kiln for sponge iron plant
1. Good calcination, high product quality;
2. High capacity;
3. Simple structure, reliable performance;
4. Easy operation.
Working Principle of rotary kiln for sponge iron plant
1) With a certain slope to the level, the whole kiln body is supported by rollers and fitted with thrust rollers to control up
and down movement of the kiln body.
2) Besides main driving unit for driving system, it is also fitted with the auxiliary driving unit so as to ensure the kiln body
still can rotating when the main motor is powered off and prevent it from deforming.
3) The kiln head adopts housing type sealing and kiln rear uses axial contact sealing unit so that reliability of sealing could